Senior Brand Strategist/Account Manager
Who are we
Re:brand is an internationally award-winning brand agency with offices in Auckland and Wellington. In business, we believe your brand is your greatest asset.
We are passionate about creating more valuable brands for our clients. This is based on our evidence-led approach, sound strategic thinking and beautiful creative, online and off.
What you will do
We are seeking a Senior Brand Strategist / Account Manager who can help the Strategic Director deliver our brand evidence and brand strategy insights. This is the basis of all our brand work so it’s kind of important!
This is a mixed role, based in Ponsonby, Auckland. The role will suit someone who is comfortable with managing and running their own clients and projects (while collaborating with the team of course). Possibly someone who is in an existing agency role (strategist or account manager with strategic mind) or have been out doing their own thing and now want to join a successful team. It’s also a role where you can develop and lead as much as suits your capabilities and growth.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake research into clients brands and their competitive landscape
- Undertaking staff research and engagement
- Conduct clients interviews and garner insights
- Set the strategic direction for projects
- Deliver superb account management to exceed client expectations
- Comfortable delivering presentations to clients and communicating your ideas
- Take on new business leads for proposals and conversion
- Collaborate with the creative team to set briefs and ensure project success
- Liaising with suppliers and third-parties
Your skill and experience
- 5 years experience working in a brand, design, marketing, communications role
- A degree in marketing, Arts, Design or Communications
- Experience in Abode Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or Apple alternatives
- A proactive, can-do person who enjoys being part of a team
- Good communication skills and can verbalise your thinking
- Organised and a self-starter
- Able to have some fun along the way
- Able to work in a shared-space environment
Please send all CV’s to [email protected], titled ‘Brand Strategist + Your name’.