Have you reached your audience yet?
Putting together a marketing strategy allows you to define and plan the actions that will take your brand and business to your market.
What is marketing strategy about?
It is a series of tangible activities you can plan, budget and measure to drive your target audience to interact with your brand the way you need or want them to.
Marketing is not magic – it’s a process. At Re:brand, we can help you clarify your business objectives, make sure your brand is aligned with them and translate them into tangible activities that will add value to the overall organisation.
Our marketing strategy approach
Clarify or define your business objectives is crucial to translate them in relevant and measurable marketing objectives.
We believe that there is no “one-strategy-fits-all” when it comes to taking your brand to your market. That’s why we work with you to outline your priorities.
We also help you understand who your key target audiences are, so we can build a strategy that answers your business needs.
Our process can involves:
- Marketing team/ project team workshops
- Business objectives definition
- Strategic target audience identification
- Understanding of blockers or drivers towards your brand and business
- Translation into proper marketing objectives
- KPIs definition…
All the insights gathered in the objective definition phase help us put together a marketing roadmap.
This is a long term strategic plan for your business to reach its marketing objectives.
All our roadmaps are :
- Interactive, and can be amended or optimised depending on your progress towards your ultimate goals.
- Up to 5 years plans, depending on business size and requirements.
Marketing Activity Calendar
Once the Roadmap has been approved, we can dive into the details and put together strategic initiatives calendars.
Typically, it involves:
- The planning or a year of tactical activities, per strategic pillars (above/below the line for instance)
- The details of these activities per target audience
- Potential comms plan detailed per targets and channels, supported by campaigns KPIs
- Possible focus on the brand/service/product launch quarter